How to establish a Bible College
We are ready to help!
The opportunity to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world has never been greater. Establishing and maintaining a Bible school, an institute or seminary plays a vital role in equipping Christians to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Bible teaches and encourages believers to study to show yourself approved to God … (2 Timothy 2:15). This requires the example of pastors and church leaders who are systematically studying the word of God, encouraging their congregations to do the same.
How to start a Bible school? What is needed for pastors and church leaders to implement the establishment of a Bible college, seminary, or Institute?
First and foremost, a calling from the Holy Spirit is needed. Often, He will lead church leaders to engage themselves in a structured and systematic study of God’s word through a Bible college or seminary before establishing one in their church.
Beyond experience in the study of the word of God, church leaders should seek and use the experience of an already established Bible Institute.
Christian Union Theological Seminary, Inc. has had the honor of attending churches and other religious organizations in the establishment and maintenance of viable Bible schools throughout the United States and Canada.
9 reasons to open a Bible School in your church
- 1. To fulfill Christ’s Great Commission given to us in Matthew 28: 18-20.
- 2. To provide a complete education of the Bible to your congregation and community.
- 3. To disciple students for ministry in the church.
- 4. To disciple students for ministry outside the church.
- 5. To train ministerial supporters from a biblical perspective.
- 6. To mentor those with a call for the ministry.
- 7. To bring renewed vision and the spiritual hunger to the local church.
- 8. Biblical Education for new believers, and for the serious student of the Bible.
- 9. To meet the mandate of the Holy Spirit in 2 Timothy 2: 2 “What you heard from me before many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
Christian Union Theological Seminary, Inc. offers the latest, most innovative enclosure extension program available today. CUTSI will meet all your expectations for the best of teaching and Bible training ministry.
Our outreach program makes a difference, you will receive:
- Dynamic classes with qualified teachers anointed, and experienced.
- The naming of your own school.
- All management is fully based on the Internet.
- Programs for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year. Associates degree.
- Students can go online to obtain a Bachelor, Master and Doctorate.
- Affordable tuition
- Classes that meet once a week, 3 hours, for 4 weeks.
- Generous compensation plan to the local school.
- Training and full support staff from CUTSI.
Complete Application EXTENSION BRANCH APPLICATION and start to develop your own Bible school in your church today. Contact CUTSI at (413) 883-4893.
Our experience and assistance will help you explore the following …
- Defining the purpose of a Bible school, college or seminary.
- Facilitating legal requirements and rights in your state.
- Choice materials for the course, such as books, homework, etc.
- Determine who qualifies to teach, mentor and proctor?
- How to promote a Biblical Institute in and out of the church.
- Anticipating financial obligations, including tuition.
- Know the differences between degrees and diplomas.
- How to determine the skills and academic requirements of students
- Establish and maintain records and files of students.
- How to provide practical online study, correspondence study, and in place study.
- The financial obligation for assistance and the establishment of a Bible Institute.
- We will provide curriculum accredited by our theological seminary
- Accreditation for grades ministry.
- Complete training and technical support.
- Acceptance of transfer credits.
- Publish and promote your Bible Institute in the Christian Union Theological Seminary website
- Assist in the creation, design, and launch your own website for your Bible institute or college
- We’ll give you a beautiful certificate of affiliation for your office, as evidence of your affiliation with us.
- For further questions go to the Frequently Asked Questions page.
To open an Extension Institute of the Christian Union Theological Seminary in your church
call: (413) 883-4893 or email; email@example.com
349 High Street,
P.O. Box 548 Holyoke, MA 01041-1360
(413) 883-4893, (413) 322-8736
Fax: 1+ (877) 525-0420