Academic Assessments and Advice
One of the main functions of the Office of Academic Assessments in our seminary is to complete transcription assessments for all undergraduate students admitted to the Seminary. The office is also responsible for updating the assessments of admitted and readmitted students, as well as graduation audits for students who have completed graduation applications
The Office of Academic Assessments and Advice also provides information to the Administration of the Seminar, teachers and staff regarding policies and procedures.
6 things students should be asking their advisor during counseling sessions:
- What kind of Theological Education and main courses should I take now?
- Will any of the free elective courses listed at the bottom of my Grade Assessment be used to meet the main requirements?
- Should I repeat a course?
- What does it mean to be in Academic Probation?
- What courses should I take in my concentration?
- What else do I need to graduate?